Mama’s Kitchen prepares three nutritious meals for every day of the year and delivers them to our clients’ homes, free of charge. Meals are delivered to dependent children as well!
- Congestive Heart Failure diagnosis
- Physically or mentally unable to prepare meals
- Resident of San Diego County
- Persons who are living in a facility that provides more than seven (7) meals per week to residents
- Persons with severe food allergies.
How to refer people
Individuals must be referred by a medical case manager, medical social worker or provider. Additionally, the referral form must be signed by a provider.
- Congestive Heart Failure Referral Form: Once completed, fax it to us at 619.233.6283. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
For More Information
Mama’s Kitchen, Inc. is a San Diego nonprofit, tax exempt 501(c)3 charity organization.