The EFA program provides:
- up to twelve (12) weekly grocery bags in a twelve (12) month period each containing perishable and nonperishable food items sufficient
- to make up to 21 meals or one week of groceries.
- HIV+ residents of San Diego County are eligible.
- Access to the EFA is through a referral from a County of San Diego case manager who completes the one page referral form and faxes it to Mama’s Kitchen.
- There is no income restriction for eligibility.
- All supporting documents are retained by the referring case manager.
- Interested agencies may pick up EFA bags from Mama’s Kitchen and keep them at the agency until distribution.
- For any questions or to arrange a pick up, please contact Client Services at 619.314.5789 or firstname.lastname@example.org.